Thursday, May 14, 2009

New Organic Deer and Rabbit Repellent


This is the most effective form of control I have found to keep deer and rabbits from eating my tulips - and it's completely organic! Apparently guard dogs protect more than just the house and family. Just before I snapped this photo I called out "say bunny" to get them to smile. Just the thought of a rabbit produced drool instead.

Photo Sesson Out Takes
Dog on Left "You know, I think she'll give us bacon if we sit still here."
Dog on Right "Ugghh - your breath is awful - and get your tongue out of my ear!"


1 comment:

  1. I would agree with this, except I have a lazy bulldog, who gets tired after running for twenty seconds. He'll chase a rabbit across the yard then lay down. The rabbit will come back and he'll be too tired to move. That’s why we tried rabbit repellents. The best one we found was Havahart’s DeFence. Way better than liquid fence. This stuff is really powerful. And it’s organic and natural.

    ReplyDelete